Ntoposhi Town, Luapula Zambia FOLLOW MY BLOG

Please say a prayer for Stephanie Chance and her family.

Mailing address:
Garrett Lojek, Peace Corps Volunteer
P.O. Box 710150
Mansa, Luapula Province
Zambia AFRICA

(Write Africa and Air Mail in very large letters, mail often gets sent to other countries if you don't)

Latitude : -11.18333, DMS 28 degree 52' 0'
Longitude : 28.08667 , DMS -11 degree -11' 0'

FOLLOW MY BLOG, see below my hungry fish on the right side (feed them on your way by clicking on the fish) for the button to follow my blog, or at the very top you should see a tab to "follow my blog"

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Wish List

Care Package Wish List 
I am NOT asking you to send, but if you need some ideas..............

Addressed to Fr. Garrett Lojek, (God won't mind, I promise. It's more likely to reach me without theft), Or you could put on the outside , "live snakes" since they are afraid of them JK .  When I pick up my packages from the post office, I am taxed on the content value, so please under value when mailing and list things as "used".

Garrett F Lojek PCV
P.O. Box 710150
Mansa, Luapula
Zambia AFRICA (write Africa and Air Mail in really big letters)

-Saddle Bags for my Bike MUST BE WATERPROOF
-Odometer (New Request)
-Quality Toothpaste,
-Anti-perspirant "Old Spice Aqua Fresh"
-Sweet America Snacks, (You know, CANDY)
-Dry Rubs for cooking meats
-Compass,
-Map of America,
-Mach 3 Razor with blades,
-Trail Mix
-Teas and Sugar Packets
-Packages of Tuna or Salmon, actually the type that include the crackers and mayo sound perfect.
-Packets of Condiments from Fast Food Restaurants, they won't need refrigeration
-Magazines, OK well not really my favorite but something that I would be interested leafing through! Environmental Magazines would be PERFECT.  Time or USA Today
-Hand sanitizer
-Toilet paper YES, TP and if you are coming to visit, bring your own! A toilet seat, what a novel idea and how cool if I had my very own.
-Anything light weight that would make my life easier! ESPECIALL air tight storage containers that keeps my unwanted friends from eating my stuff (ie bugs, snakes, lizards and rats)
 
Letters Letters Letters Letters Letters Letters Letters Letters Letters Letters Letters Letters Letters Letters Letters
and more Letters


G

1 comment:

  1. Garrett, I'm so happy that you're having such a great time and loving every day. Don't worry too much about language learning. We each have our own, individual approach and style to learning, and I'm sure you are discovering yours. The key, I've found, is not to be shy about using your new vocabulary. People are very forgiving and appreciative, and you'll have lots of laughs! Way to go -- I'm proud of you!! Stan

    ReplyDelete